The park consists of a half pipe that measures 16ft wide, 22ft long and 4ft high.
The mini training half pipe is 3ft high, 22ft long and 12ft wide.
There is a flat bank to driveway to quarter pipe.
There is an angle grind box and manual box.
There are launch ramps and fly off ramps and a grind rail.
There is lots of space on a super smooth level floor.
- Ensure that the equipment you are using is safe and fit for use! Ask us if you want us to check anything - We have tools!
- Appropriate footwear must be worn at all times! (NO Sandals/Flip flops, crocs)
- Be aware and considerate of others around you at all times
- Obey the staff at all times
- Be respectful and polite to others, they have equal right to be there.
- Don't Snake! Be aware of others on the ramps
- Only use the ramps your are able to - Know your Limits. (We’re here to help if you want to learn!).
- Please don’t sit around on ramps if your not riding or waiting to ride.
- You can leave the park and come back in provided you have the correct wrist band!
- Don’t hog the ramps
- All scooters welcome, however three wheeled scooters and folding scooters have restricted access on some ramps.
- No pegs on the half pipe’s.
- No waxing the equipment, ask a member of staff
- Bar ends must be used! No exceptions.
- Always wear a helmet when in the park, You have 1 warning only.
- Other than helmets, you have 2 warnings and your out.
- We recommend full safety equipment (Helmets can be provided, ask a member of staff.
- You must only enter the park if you have the correct wristband for the session!
- Parents - Please don’t enter the park unless given permission by staff first. If you are given permission, you’ll still need a helmet!